mardi 7 octobre 2008

A scientific boy enjoying the art!

Salut, mes amis,

Well, I will be writing this blog totally in English, there are 2 reasons that lead me to do this, the first one is that all my friends speak english and not french, so this is the common ground. Another common ground is that I would love to continue using this language which I have learnt for 11 years in Malaysia. So, that's the second point.

Hmm... How am I supposed to describe myself? Well, I am ambitious, confident, funny and sometimes talkative. But when it comes to work, I am really serious, so for those who know me, they know how I react when someone is not doing their job well under my observation.

In this blog, I will talk more about my life in Colmar, Alsace, France which I am now residing. It's a pretty village but you can find everything here. I am still exploring the secret of this town, so join me in this AMAZING QUEST.

Aucun commentaire: