dimanche 26 octobre 2008

Do you mind knowing my classroom?

Dear readers,
I guess it's time for me to introduce my studying environment in France. I realise that this is supposed to be the first thing that I should have done when I come to Colmar, hope that it's not too late. Let me begin with the physical condition, which means my classroom, my language school. It's true that I am attending 2 schools, one is where I learn my french (Centre d'Etudes de langues, for short:CEL). The other one is where I take my scientifc lessons, IUT. Unfortunately, I will not be presenting both at once. Let me start with my second home: CEL.

The facade of CEL.
The car park in front of the building. Most of the Malaysian students cycle to school!

The bridge that connects the CEL Building to CCI(another building for commerce students).

So, you have seen the exteriur of CEL, what do you think? Well, for me, I feel really comfortable being in this school. they have all the facilities needed to train a zero to hero. And the working condition is superb too. Let's see, come let's go inside. Firstly, I will show you the corridor that I have to pass through before I come to my classroom.

The corridor outside my classroom (it's underground).

Where am I going to bring you next?

Voilà; this is my classroom for my french class.

The decorations on the wall; they are the masterpieces of the students who have finished their studies in Colmar. They were once in this class too.

Where is the canteen? you might ask, sorry to say that there isn't one but what we have is a re-energising fountain, which means a coffee vending machine, I always buy my coffee or hot chocolate here.

Right now, allow me to introduce my classmates, don't be surprised that there are only boys in my class, all 9 of them, each has their own talent but we are not very different from each other, and since we have been being together since our arrival, we are more or less a family. So they are actually my brothers. According to the birth date, I am the oldest among all. But, I seriusly, I don't think that I look that old.

Now, let me introduce them: from the left: Izham from KL, a witty and funny guy; Khairul from Kelantan who is also sitting next to me in the class; Akmali from KL, the chief of the group (don't judge the book by it's cover, do you know that Napoleon isn't that tall?); Shafiq from KL, the sponge, and it seems like he doesn't sleep at night, (sorry Shafiq but it's the truth.); Next to me, Akmal from Perak, quite quiet; Kong Yan Siong from Sibu, really good in scientific subjects; Thinagaran from Seremban, the only indian in the group who really likes to talk about politic; last but not least, Saiful, good at controlling the atmosphere, he is always delivering joy.

Here we are, the 9 boys.


Nicole, one of my teachers

Nicole, one of my french teachers. Well, i will talk about her when I have the pictures of all my other french teachers. So, readers, you just have to be patient.

I admit that this essay is shorter than my previous one, but i promise that the next one will be longer and the content will be richer. Wait and see. Or, you can make a demand of what you want to know about France, I'll try my best to satisfy you. Salut! for now because I am having my french test and my geometry test tomorrow, all the best for me!

Aucun commentaire: